Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of your reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how to patent a product idea good a perception you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full line of services not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any Patent A product protection may allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they perform quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to on your own and InventHelp Store Products understand your market, your put in that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.