Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some for the reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good understanding you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full-line of services not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent an invention, but when they perform quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent your idea, but it was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or how to obtain a patent sold stores or online. So do not need to consider the risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable maybe can.